Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It has been a while...And things change...

1. Cameron and I have now been married 2 years... And each day I fall more and more in love with him. (Cameron just said me too, good to know)

2. Goodbye Fish~Well when they get sick and they all die what do you expect. So no more fish. (Sorry to all the fish fans out there, we just are not fish people)

3. Hello Hamster~ So this addition to our family came about the same day our fish died. We were discussing that I wanted a class pet next year and when all our fish died in a few short hours we decided to go for it and get a new pet and so....Introducing Ginger the Hamster (Just look at the color of her fur)(Cameron named her, he is so good at names)
4. Teaching Job~As I somewhat mentioned above, I have a teaching job for next year and I am so excited and scared all at the same time. I will be teaching First grade at the new school (South Fork) In Jefferson SD and working with the same principal and some of the same colleagues as this year and so I am very excited about it.

5. Quilt~So this is not all the new but i have not put it up here so i thought i should. After Christmas (and graduation) I was very bored and so I started making a quilt for our bed and for my first quilt i think it turned out well. It just goes to shows that if i can quilt almost anyone can quilt.
So that is about all for now. I will do my best to keep up with this blog and update it as we have funny things to say or have fun news.

3 comments:

Mrs. Mandy said...

The quilt does look great...and complicated! Sorry about your fish!

Melody said...

Congratulations on the job! That's really exciting!

The Hulbert Family said...

Sounds like life is fun! I love the quilt!