Saturday, February 28, 2009

The newest members of the Nielsen Family


So Cameron finally gave in and bought me fish. (Something that he was not all the excited about, at the time) There are seven fish and he was allowed to name them the big one he named Fish, because when they were bought at Wal-Mart's register didn't use it's real name and so he decided to name it Fish. I think Cameron likes the fish because they are fun to just sit and watch sometimes.

2 comments:

Sethington said...

Ahh fish. We had one for like 2 years but it finally died. I miss having a fish. I think we will have to get another one when we move into a house. Have fun with your new addition. :)

The Despain Gang said...

I Cameron and Amanda. I found your blog on Linsey's and thought I'd say hi. YAY for the new members of the family! :)
PS: I grew up with Cameron and Linsey in Parma. :)