Friday, June 19, 2009

The Runaway hamster...

So every night we put Ginger in her hamster ball and let her run through the apartment. It is kinda fun to hear her hitting walls and when she runs into your leg and scares you. Well lat night i went to get the ball, so i could put her back in the cage and we could go to bed. I located the ball in our spare bedroom where we are storing my teaching supplies, only to see that the lid was laying a foot away from the ball. GINGER HAS ESCAPED!!! So, I kinda freak out and run to the kitchen to get carrots (they are her favorite snack) and start scattering them all over the room in an attempt to get her to come out of hiding. Eventually I found her under our dresser and Cameron and I were able to catch her again. But the funny thing is that after we caught her it looked like she was having an adrenalin rush because she was shaking like crazy, Life is never dull with her around. We have yet to discover her escape methods.

2 comments:

Melody said...

That is so funny! I want a pet, but I don't think Jason would go for it right now... we're too poor. :(

The Hulbert Family said...

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!!!!!!!!!